Beneficial Vastu Shastra for students
Vastu Shastra, generally considered as
the science of dwelling plays an important role in an individual’s
career. Usually people believe that Vastu Shastra is all about the
knowledge of dwelling. But it is much more than that.
It is a
traditional knowledge which deals with the balancing of energies and
enhancing peace, prosperity and success. In case of success in career,
Vastu prescribes abiding by some certain norms.
Education is a lifelong pursuit. But
sometimes, the life of students get hampered to a great extent. Even
after working hard, he/she become unable to get the desired results.
Students often suffer from tension, double-mindedness, lack of
confidence and depression.
Moreover, they also become unable to discover
their hidden talents and to meet their full potentials. But all these
issues can be fixed by abiding by some certain Vastu norms as proper
Vastu provide a positive environment and boost the concentration and
confidence level of students.
Vastu Tips for Students:
- A well-lit lamp or a pair of white
scented candles should be placed on the South-East corner of the study
table to form a tranquil environment.
- Always keep globe on the study table and try to move it regularly.
- The curtains and the walls of the study room should always be light-coloured as they activate the flow of positive energy.
- The picture of rising sun should be
hanged on the East wall of the study room. The child should be
encouraged to look at it for five minutes before starting studying as it
will enable the flow of positive vibes in the child’s body.
- The room in which the children study
should be bright and well lit. Dim lighting in the room may slow down
the child’s education.
- Make sure that the study table is neat and clean. It should not be cluttered with too many books.
- While studying, the student should face the East or the North for better concentration.
- The study room should be located
in the East , the North or the North-East. This is because, the planet
which rules over these directions is Mercury and it is the planet of
- Certificates, trophies or medals won by the child should be hanged on the South wall for motivating him/her.
should be encouraged to do deep breathing exercises early morning for
10-15 minutes everyday as they will boost their memory. Children should
also be encouraged to do various Yoga aasans.